We are looking for an experienced expert to help with our business.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Secondary/Public Market product development process.
- Perform due diligence (IDD and ODD) on fund products and assist product onboarding process.
- Good working knowledge of financial assets, fund formation and governance, investment strategies, risk management and middle-to-back office functions will be needed.
- Ensure all product documentations comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Develop/maintain close relationship with asset managers and internal teams.
- Closely monitor fund products post-investment and follow up with asset managers on a regular basis or as needed.
- Provide support to new products launch and marketing materials preparation
Skills / Qualifications:
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 year experience in either:
- 1) product development or due diligence; or 2) asset class research experience in financial institutions such as asset management firm (hedge fund/mutual fund), securities house, FOF and investment consultant.
- Senior candidate with 5+ years experience may be considered for more senior position.
- Knowledge of fund formation is preferred.
- Working knowledge in financial assets and investment strategies are required.
- Great communication skills and team player a must.
- Well versed in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Knowledgeable about Bloomberg preferred
- CFA/FRM/CAIA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Mandarin is a must