A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as part of one of the first members of a data management team. This role will drive all enterprise wide data governance activities and will have responsibility for improving the quality and managing the protection of data and information assets.
- World Leading Financial Services Provider
- Based out of Hong Kong or Singapore
- Critical Role with regional responsibility
- Drive the operationalization of Data Governance capabilities and target operating model at the country level based on Group data governance strategy, policies and standards
- Manage the country’s Data Governance program plan, timeline, milestones, dependencies, risks and issues
- In conjunction with IT, provide progress reports to senior management and oversee periodic updates of the Data Governance roadmap
- Chair and run the country’s Data Governance Steering Committee
- Provide industry practices and recommendations to in-country teams in the implementation of Data Governance tools and processes
- Be a strong liaison between Business, Technology, IT Security and Compliance to ensure that business data related requirements are clearly defined and implemented, specifically for Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Quality Management, Data Security and Access
- Build Data Governance and Data Quality dashboards
- Resolve matters / issues escalated from Data Governance representatives of Business and Technology
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- At least 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in execution of data governance or data management in the financial services industry
- Proficient in BI dashboards development
- Strong change management skills and / or experience in managing organization transformation programs
- Knowledge of leading Data Governance trends and practices within the financial services industry, approaches to data quality, master data, metadata, data security and access, and business-technology issues related to the management of enterprise information assets
- Independent, detail oriented and analytical, with good project management and organizational skills in a fast-paced and deadline-centric environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to manage different levels of stakeholders across the organization and navigate through conflicts and differences competently
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Joel@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3688.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (email@example.com) with your resume.