Manager / Assistant Manager, Data Quality Management (1-year contract)
Reporting to the Section Head - Data Quality Management, you will be responsible to improve and ensure the data quality of customer information by implementing data structure, data governance framework and relevant procedures and guidelines
; drive data cleansing exercise; work with relevant IT project teams to assure the ongoing data quality on IT systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with all IT project teams and/or solution providers to implement data quality business rules and data structure
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the conformance with the data quality management procedures and guidelines
- Conduct and co-ordinate users for data cleansing exercise
- Analyze user and system requirement and set direction, guidelines and procedure of data quality standard
- Conduct presentation to business counterparts and user regarding the date management issues
Candidates with less experience but are interest in developing career in data quality management will also be considered.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT industry with at least 3 years in data related analysis and design, data modelling and/or related application development projects.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the banking sector with good understanding in related business applications, data management and related technologies.
- General understanding in data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application is preferred.
- Solid work experience in data integration tools (Cognos, Informatica) and ETL programming are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Tools (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word).
- Positive, committed and passionate in supporting business growth through smart application of technology.
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage.
- Good presentation skills and confident to deal with various business stakeholders independently.
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.