- Provide timely business analysis and accurate business report, audit trial report, any reports required by regulatory bodies in different aspects
- Provide routine checking tasks, e.g. commission checking, marketing offer checking, call leads checking etc and provide administrative support, e.g. payment settlement
- Provide UAT support on different projects
- Work with business partners independently in driving the marketing programs, producing marketing materials, and conducting program tracking, evaluation & review.
- Co-ordinate with all related internal & external partners on operation procedural update, including internal procedures, business partners’ policy and regulatory requirements
- Support and assist in effective product launch
- Assist in monitoring competitors' movements and collecting market & product intelligence
- Assist in daily business operations, results tracking & fulfillment, and other administrative work & support.
- Support frontline and adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and CNCBI policies
- Associate Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in marketing, product promote and sales support in insurance industry, preferably in Retail Bank
- Good business sense and customer driven with analytical mind
- Proficiency in excel and MIS skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.