Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product management and marketing programs for Investment Services products and services.
- Develop business plans to drive Investment Services and relevant products and services to meet business targets for Retail, Private and Business Banking.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers.
- Implement and manage effective product management and launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
- Launch competitive products, services and promotion, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche products, new markets and sales channels.
- Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
- Actively monitor and manage investment products, and keep track of market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of solid experience in investment product development and management preferably in retail and/or private banking fields
- Experience in managing investment products and distributing through multi-channels;
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind and ability to meet / exceed business targets assigned
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented
- Strong and proven marketing and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).