Provide loan document support to origination teams on structured finance and syndicated loan transactions
- Monitor the documentation vetting of the draft documents and to ensure all terms and conditions as well as security arrangements are properly documented according to the credit approval
- Ensure the requisite loan documents and the conditions precedent are duly completed to the Bank’s satisfaction
- Review and approve limit dispatch and loan drawdown requests
- Monitor and follow up document deficiencies and/or the outstanding documents
- Prepare and maintain regular reports
- Closely liaise with business teams, risk management team and the solicitors during the document process
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in loan documentation
- Good knowledge on Companies Ordinance and legal requirements on perfection of loan documents
- Good knowledge on structured finance products and documentation
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.