Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Lead the team in strategic planning & customer value management
- Perform customer behavioral analysis and evaluation, channel analysis, development and maintenance of propensity models for cross-selling and retention, marketing campaign management as well as business report compilation.
- Identify business opportunities by performing the in-depth analysis for increasing the customer value through improved targeting and customer experience among various channels
- Work closely with business and channel teams on campaign management including campaign design and evaluation
- Lead the team to compile business performance monitoring reports
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in business / data analysis, preferably in Banking/ Financing industry
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, SQL, MS-Access, Excel.
- Good understanding of products and services in retail banking like credit card, lending. Knowledge in other banking products also be considered.
- Strong in people management and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- With relevant knowledge in Tableau is an advantage