A major PRC investment bank’s Direct Investment Team is looking for healthcare investment at MD/ED levels, stationing in Hong Kong.
- Origination and execution of the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments with particular focus on Healthcare investments;
- Origination of investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the Company, its subsidiaries or parent company;
- Perform investment analysis on investment target, including but not limiting to, industry/market analysis and return analysis;
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on investment target;
- Participate in the process of transaction structuring and assist in negotiation of investment terms;
- Preparation and presentation of investment proposal to senior management and investment committee;
- Manage exit of investment;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by management;
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines;
- Holder of CFA or CPA qualification and/or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) qualification an advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in private equity / direct investment with focus in Healthcare industry (especially in medicinal chemistry) with proven track records;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment;
- Self-driven, reliable and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin a must) and English
In compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong, the personal data being collected from your job application to this recruitment advertisement will be held and used by i-Contact Executive Search Ltd for job referrals and recruitment-related purposes.