Market Risk Analyst
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms. Founded in 2007, we have over 100 employees across three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney, and Shanghai. Our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets and although we mainly specialise in equity derivatives, we also trade delta one, ETFs, commodity derivatives, and crypto currency products. Technology is inextricably linked to our trading strategies, creating an environment powered by intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and innovation.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks related to the Firm’s trading activities
- Assisting in the development of new and existing systems, models, processes and reports
- Monitoring pricing exposure, and ensure that hedging is executed in line with the trading team’s requirements and company policy
- Maintaining active dialogue with the trading team regarding trading and hedging strategies, risk presentation and limit compliance
- Ad-hoc reports or analytical work for traders and management
What you offer
- 1 - 2 years experience in risk management experience gained in a bank or proprietary trading firm
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidate must have strong understanding of equity derivatives / options
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued
- Work life balance within a multi-cultural environment
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.