- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Janus Henderson Investors
- 19 Sep 18
The person will work closely with the Head of Marketing, North Asia, the firm’s distribution team and regional marketing teams to develop and execute marketing plans and strategies.
~~Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and refine marketing positioning for focus funds and new products to create marketing materials in multi languages for various segments. Manage the design and production of these materials as and when required.
• Consolidate and repackage investment marketing and thought leadership content for different channels (events, web, collateral, emails videos, media, etc.)
• Initiate thematic, capability and solutions based campaigns. Work closely with local agencies as necessary for creative, advertising and media buying.
• Work with in-house resources in London & Denver for content, web, design, etc.
• Project management of campaigns/projects from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
• Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
• Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
• Reporting campaign results to senior management, explaining variances and making recommendations for both integrated and digital campaigns.
• Work with the team on day-to-day collaterals production to support the business growth in the region.
• Work on client events and seminars as and when required.
• Work closely with internal teams to interpret data for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendation in order to design and develop targeted digital marketing strategies for the region.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
Technical Skills and Qualifications
• At least 5 years of related working experience, preferably marketing experience in the asset management and financial services industry. Work experience in digital content marketing for asset management and financial services industry would be a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines.
• Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin would be a plus.
• Well versed in financial services digital marketing trends.
• Experience devising and running marketing campaigns is preferred.
• Experience working with other offices in the region and globally an advantage.
• Experience working on a variety of projects including content marketing, digital and integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Experience in managing external vendors.
• Experience with general marketing production processes.
• Strong strategic and project management skills.
• A commercial mindset with an understanding of investor/client needs across various business channels.
• Self-motivated, creative, responsible, with excellent attention to detail
• Experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns and projects from inception to completion.
• Strong digital/technical ability and marketing platform experience.
• Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
• An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s.
• Experience working remotely with other offices in the region and globally would be an advantage.
Ongoing competence in the role to be assessed by:
• Annual Performance Appraisal
• Completion of all assigned Compliance training
At a minimum the role requires the individual to:
• Place the interest of Janus Henderson’s Clients first and always act in accordance with TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) principles
• Understand and comply with any federal, state, and foreign laws and regulations applicable for the role, and seeking the guidance of Compliance if this is unclear at any time
• Understand and comply with all relevant Janus Henderson policies applicable for the role, and seeking the guidance of the relevant policy owner if this is unclear at any time.
The individual in the role is ultimately accountable for his/her own actions and is responsible for seeking further information on any or all of the above as necessary.