A leading US investment firm is looking for Middle Office Support Associate to join their operations team.
More Jobs From Pacific Focus
- Provide operations support to trade lifecycle management include CTM matching, trade confirmation and settlement for cash equities and fixed income products.
- Resolve any items in trade exception queue (new sub account or security setup in back-office systems).
- Work with traders to ensure trade details are booked accurately, and responsible for trades rebooking where required (i.e.: due to discrepancies in commission, brokerage, market fees etc.).
- Prepare FRR trading limit to our front office colleagues in the morning.
- Prepare HK Derivatives daily VA/Fee reconciliation for Error trades and monthly reporting to Finance department.
- Closely communicate with custodian banks and clients to minimize fail trades and escalate issues on a timely manner whenever it is required.
- Conduct trade reconciliation (Front vs back-office system) and cash/stock breaks (internal system vs custodian banks).
- Liaise with internal parties for new Book setup/ new client onboardings.
- Participate in system enhancement projects on system replacement, new products, and process improvement.
- Identify and resolve workflow issues and liaise with UK and US offices when required.
- 3+ years of Futures and Options/Fixed Income/FX settlements experience
- Prior knowledge of Asia equity settlement practice of APAC markets, (additional EU and US equity product knowledge is preferred).
- Prior technical knowledge with Fidessa, Bloomberg (TOMS), Euclid, DTC, CTM, Traiana, CCASS, DCASS, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Experienced in VBA Macro is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SWIFT standards & messaging is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Good written and presentation skills
- Willingness to work on public holidays whenever needed (on shift/rotation basis)
- Willingness to work in other APAC trading hours when required