Top tier Investment Bank with long establish track record currently looking for a Middle Office (Analyst or Associate) to join Hong Kong office and work closely with Senior Management globally.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide trade support functions to SBL and Stock Repo business and new business initiatives the desk might cover.
- Monitor and manage trade life cycle complying with market standards, including cash settlement, corporate actions processing, billing and claims management, etc.
- Perform daily activities relating to collateral management, trade reconciliation, cash management and ensure all daily activities and controls are completed on a timely manner;
- Support the reporting requirement from both internal and external.
- Work with key stakeholders for new system implementation, processing and controls.
- Continue to review and propose enhancement to current workflow.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or relevant disciplines
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in middle office or operations in finance industry and familiar with Corporate Action are preferable.
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using Excel and VBA/Python and other programming skills are preferable.
- Good command of spoken and written English.