Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading personal banking customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Mobile Insurance Specialist.
- Identify and capture insurance business opportunities with prompt follow up on analytically driven leads with a key focus on Non Resident Chinese customers in Hong Kong
- Engage end to end insurance service including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfilment, and follow up
- Provide specialist advice on appropriate insurance solutions to meet the insurance and protection needs of Premier Non Resident Chinese customers are well fulfilled
- Manage individual insurance portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency
- Establish effective working relationships with other teams within the Branch and other relevant partners that impact client's experience of HSBC in order to deliver a consistent approach and application of outstanding service standard
- Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members, and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing
- Maintain high level of compliance guidelines and procedures
- Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets HSBC standards and procedures
- Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Rich experience in understanding clients' needs and providing life insurance solutions to clients with exposure to Non Resident Chinese clients, preferably in Banc assurance field
- Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge and sales capabilities
- Insurance related license are required, including Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Paper 1,7,8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3,5
- Good level of English in reading and writing and fluent in Mandarin are required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.