On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development. To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Manage liquidity and interest rate risk for the Bank and to ensure all key risk indicators are in compliance with internal limits and fulfill regulatory requirements
- Participating in interest rate related trading activities including money market, fixed income products, FX swaps and interest rate swaps
- Perform interbank lending/borrowing, FX swap & interest rate derivative transactions dynamically in accordance to the bank's asset-liability position
- Advise strategies to reduce the funding cost and increase the revenue from asset and liability management
- Provide competitive rates and market information to other business units
- Participate in ad hoc assignments and prepare monthly reporting to the senior management
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year solid trading experience in money market or capital market fixed income dealing, previous exposure to assets liability management is also preferable
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Opics, MS Office. Knowledge in VBA is a plus.
- Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested parties, please send full resume (both in English and Chinese) with current and expected salary and the date of availability via "Apply Now". Please quote your name and the job position in your application.