Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Mortgage Relationship Manager Personal Banking Products - Mortgage Relationship Management
As one of the Hong Kong's leading mortgage banks, we help smooth the path to home ownership for customers by offering innovative, timely and comprehensive mortgage products and services that allow homebuyers at all levels to fulfill their home-buying dreams. Our services are delivered through a comprehensive range of service channels, including branches, mobile direct sales, e-channels and customer hotlines.
Should you join our Secured Loans business, you will work closely with our professional, innovative and committed staff to develop and enhance secured loan products to meet the changing needs of customers in a dynamic market environment and to deliver premium services to our customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Mortgage Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Grow the Bank's mortgage lending business by acquiring referrals from property agencies / solicitors' firms and participarting in on-site sales projects
- Handle mortgage applicaiton documents independtly and submit for credit assessment based on the Bank's mortgage guidelines and policies
- Develop and maintain close relationship with property agencies and solicitors' firms
- University degree in a related dicipline OR other relevant qualifications preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in mortgage lending business with good contacts at property agencies / developers and solicitors' firms
- Strong service and sales orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and willingness to work on Sundays and public holidays
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; knowledge of Putonghua an advantage
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awarenss, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.