Our client is leading wholesale bank. They are currently looking for junior IT Audit/ Risk professional to join their team.
- Perform independent assessment to evaluate the adequacy of IT security control
- Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework
- Perform system security related duties such as User ID and access authority control
- Implement changes to policy, procedures and system design to enhance systems security
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Involve in ad-hoc IT project and continuous system enhancement
- University degree in computer science or IT related discipline
- 2 + years of relevant IT/ Cyber Security experience in Banking industry
- Holder of CISSP, CSX, CISA, CISM or other information systems security certifications
- Familiar with regulatory requirements from HKMA is preferable
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please email your full resume in MS Word format. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.