This is a newly created headcount as the leading wealth management company is under expantion. You will be mainly responsibile for Ultra High Net Worth segment across Greater China region, closely co-work with Senior Relationship Managers and 3rd parties for fund selection , comparision, and market update.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Task with the full accountabilities from MF product selection, bilingual product research and investment advisory/training to IC and PWM bankers across Greater China region.
- Identify opportunities to make qualified referrals to Investment Counsellors to ensure that client needs are met.
- Address and resolve any customer issue or concern presented in an incoming call / meetings. Escalate complex or unresolved escalated customer situations.
- Provide views on fund selection and deepen relationships with relationship managers.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Degree holder in Finance/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines.
- 5 years of relevant MF /Investment Advisory and Product Management experience with strong financial product knowledge, asset allocation and portfolio management exposure acquired from Wealth Management/Asset Management sector.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills, with ability to elaborate on and explain complex investment/capital market ideas.
- Independent, goal-oriented and determined as well as customer-driven and service-oriented.
- Fluent communication skills in written and verbal English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- 20-30% frequently travel to China and Taiwan.