We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Technology Infrastructure Network team is responsible for the design, implementation and the maintenance of HKEX Technology Infrastructure. This includes computer storage, network, cloud and workplace technologies, supporting the HKEX external market systems as well as the internal corporate systems. Job Duties:
The network engineer is responsible for managing daily mission critical network operations - providing technical support, troubleshooting and developing solutions to maintain high standard for network engineering services. You will also have the opportunity to drive operational efficiency and process reviews. Responsibilities
- Provide effective responses to service requests, issues, and incidents related to network, including providing second level support, troubleshooting, investigating network issues and develop solutions to maintain high standard of network infrastructure services.
- Collect and assess the requirements from various internal and external parties for network changes, followed by preparation, technical test, implementation and documentation for network changes.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to reach agreed progress and results.
- Monitor the healthiness of network and automate such monitoring and responses when appropriate.
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in support of large scale mission-critical IP networks and Internet infrastructures.
- Experience in security, networking, and emerging technologies including Firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, SDN, SD-WAN, Cloud computing and overlay network technology, etc.
- Hands-on experience in trouble-shooting complex IP networks.
- Holder of CCNP/CCIE/CISSP/CISA will be an advantage.
- Experience in programming with Python and other languages for network automation will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Ansible, Solarwinds, JIRA, and Confluence will be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Regular weekend changes and emergency handling during off-hours are expected.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
7x24 Shift (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: