About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Role Requirements
- Situation Management - Network related major incidents and Critical Migrations.
- SME level troubleshooting of complex network incidents and faster recovery by applying technical fix.
- Key engagement with external service providers, vendors, Advance TAC, regional and global network teams, security teams, wider technology support team and management, application/business support.
- Manage excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Global WAN/LAN & Security Infrastructure
- Manage High Critical Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infrastructure teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB, and Application support
- Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and regular reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
- Support system audits when asked and ensure all holes and vulnerabilities are closed in and the sign-off.
- Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
- Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
- Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic areas and providing permanent fixes.
- Communicating and interacting with clients for providing expert advice.
- Assist in implementing Global Projects, owning the processes and documentation as required by individual Projects.
- Provide technical direction for systems migration and integration.
- Meeting and exceeding defined service level metrics on timeliness and accuracy.
- Work as a global team to manage the operations of multiple customers with multiple shift operations.
- Contribute to the development of short- and long-term strategic network improvement goals
- Masters / Graduate degree in a technical discipline with good professional certifications.
- Around 8 to 12 years of in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in Network WAN/LAN with Security technology and Operational experience in a ISP environment - with BFSI industry or in a RIM profile handling large enterprise Banking and Financial Services Industry experience.
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations.
- SME level technical & analytical skills, with experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning is necessary.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management
- Industry certifications - CCIE level knowledge is necessary. CCNP Equivalent is Mandatory.
- Following Skills are highly desired at deep technical level:
- Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen, Cisco ASA Firewalls, VPN Gateways (Mandatory)
- Switching / Routing (WAN & LAN) - Cisco and Juniper (Preferred).
- Proxies, Wireless products, etc (Mandatory)
- IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms (Optional)
- Experience in working with cross-border teams, preferably in Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Must have good time management skills and excellent customer focus.
- Ability to work and communicate with external clients and multiple groups within the company.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Cultural sensitivity - allowing understanding of how business expectations differ in different cultural environments.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.