Excellent remuneration and career path 5 days work Network and System Implementation
- Responsible for Windows Server environment and network infrastructure setup, management and monitoring, which included but not limited to Directory service, Database, Email, File server, Virtual server, Backup, Network monitor tools…etc
- Provide technical support to end users on IT issues.
- Manage systems, infrastructure and cloud services, ITIL/ITSM and SDLC
- Coordinate with users and vendors for project implementation and arrange training for users.
- Closely communicate with regional teams to ensure the IT policy and strategy is on the right track.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of IT System development and system implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in network and server infrastructure
- Good communication skills, team work, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines