Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking a talented Trainer to lead the deployment of all training initiatives for the New Accounts department in APAC, as well as responsible for the effective follow and evaluation of these initiatives, supporting the company’s business strategy for revenue growth and priorities.
Key deliverables for this role are:
- Responsible for the execution of all training initiatives in Region
- Ensure all the Process Instructions of the department is well trained and implemented across the various teams
- Identify employees training needs and devise on a training plan in partnership with the New Accounts leadership
- Ensure all new hires receive high-quality orientation in order to maintain a high employee performance level and standard
- Responsible for the effective follow up of all training initiatives and embedding of skills, capabilities and behaviours
- Partner closely with the Operational and Quality Assurance Teams to drive excellence in the department
- Create effective and engaging e-learning, webinars, collaterals and other training materials
- Deliver employee development workshops and drive the People agenda in the region
- Track attendance and compliance of all training initiatives taking place in region and ensuring measures of success are in place
- A key partner for the Team Leads to improve performance in targeted areas through training, coaching and mentoring
Qualification and requirements
- 3 years + experience in a training and development capacity
- People focused and client centric
- Competent working autonomously, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and setting high standards
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 and Captivate are a plus
- Managerial experience highly advantageous
- Expertise running virtual programmes and collaborating with virtual teams
- Coaching or Professional Learning qualifications are highly advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build & manage relationships, as well as influence
- Experienced using Microsoft 365 suite (SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, PPT, etc.)