A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Night shift (overseas market trading hours) and holiday coverage required;
- Maximize best execution of orders as per Senior Traders and Portfolio Managers’ instructions in an accurate and efficient manner (** no proprietary trade book);
- Perform cost effective trading execution across global equity markets using algorithmic strategies;
- Conduct pre and post-trades review and quantitative analysis such as Transaction Cost Analysis etc.;
- Conduct trading performance evaluation with brokers on a regular basis;
- Coverage universe from fixed income, equity, to FX, globally;
- Communicate with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts on daily basis about market information, flows and colors;
- Take on responsibility for ad hoc projects;
- Work effectively and professionally with other internal departments and external counterparties;
- Generate trading summary and trade-related reports.
- Degree or above holder from recognized University;
- Extensive knowledge on market structure and execution trading strategies (cash / agency / electronic);
- Excel VBA / C# / Python / SQL a plus.
- Team player with great team spirits;
- Strong communication skills managing internal and broker relationships effectively;
- Attention to details with strong analytical skills;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.