Office Manager - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced office manager to be responsible for the office administrative work, facilities management, team events, and assist a few senior executives of the Bank in some of their daily office administration.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage the workday schedule of a few senior executives, and their day-to-day admin work.
- Manage the office space, including the facilities management and premises improvements, engaging the landlord and the property management team, office lease arrangement, and ad hoc issues in relations with the premises.
- Facilitate the smooth running of the offices, optimize the office space, ensure the health and safety of the personnel, procure and arrange the office equipment, and manage the hardware inventory.
- Assist the team on some team events e.g. celebrations, team gatherings and townhalls events
- Work on any ad hoc team related tasks as assigned at times.
- At least 8 years of work experience, of which no less than 5 years of experience as office manager, or personal assistant.
- Experience in facilities management an advantage.
- English is the primary language in this organization. You need to be able to communicate effectively with English verbally and in writing; experience in working with non-Chinese speaking executives will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Mac OS, MS Office and other new office communication tools - O365 and Slack.
- Highly responsive, and comfortable to work with the corporate mobile device during and after office hours; able to handle the ad hoc situations and response positively and promptly; feel at ease to offer occasional help outside office hours.
- Pleasant and self-motivated personality, positive mindset, able to work with diverse culture.
- Discretion and integrity in handling confidential information.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.