Officer/Analyst - Liabilities Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure accurate documentation such as DOI and PCA in accordance with the applicable internal and external requirements
- Coordinate with respective parties on account opening matters
- Maintain a high quality output of work for all types of Banking products including BB, CB, CIB, Corporate CASA and Investment Accounts
- Streamline workflow and procedures and introduce automation process
- Support innovation, digitization or automation processes for any operations and work processing
- Ensure operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and policies such as PDPAO, FATCA and AMLO, strict adherence to CDD checking procedures
- Diploma/ Degree holder in relevant disciplines;
- Good understanding and knowledge of banking operations, relevant experience in Data Maintenance operations is an advantage
- Good at MS Office applications (Word & Excel)
- Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Positive attitude with high sense of responsibility and can-do spirits
- Able to interact in a professional and competent manner with different parties
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.