CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
- Assist the audit team in analyzing operational and financial data to support the execution of audit plans
- Utilize data analytics to detect operation and business patterns, develop effective audit solutions and provide continuous risk control insights to audit team and other stakeholders
- Leverage technology and analytics to perform testing and identify areas leading to corrective actions that mitigate risks and add value
- Effectively communicate insights to the team members
- Prepare work papers and document audit results on findings and recommendations for areas under review
- Assist in the conduct of operation / technology audits and special engagements as and when required by senior management and the board
- Degree holder in computer science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of data analytics or related audit work experience
- CISA or equivalent IT professional qualifications are preferable
- Data Analysis and data visualization solutions and tools (Access, Power BI or Tableau);
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent with analytical mind
- Excellent team working skills
- Frequent travel is required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer.
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and healthcare scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking the "Apply" button, or you may also send your full resume with your current, expected salary and availability by mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.