We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
Job duties / responsibilities:
- Draft, edit, translate and proofread bilingual communication materials including but not limited to speeches, press releases, editorials, internal newsletters, etc.
- Support the team in the planning and execution on company events such as webinars and employee engagement outing activities
- Support the Corporate Communications team in the content creation for social media platform
- Keep track of the team’s budget
- Provide admin and other ad hoc support to the team as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent business English and Chinese writing skills (Mandarin)
- A team player and problem solver
- Experience working in financial institutions (e.g. banks) would be advantageous
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Able to multi-task while prioritizing important tasks
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a major in Business, Journalism or Communications is preferred
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other design software would be an advantage