HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
- Carry out daily depository and vault operations in accordance with established rules, procedures and policies of the clearing houses
- Daily operations include but not limited to, physical certificates handling, daily reconciliation, generating MIS reports for management's review
- Propose appropriate operational flow changes to enhance the day-to-day operational efficiency
- Support various automation and process reengineering initiatives to eliminate manual and redundant tasks
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior
- Identify exceptional cases / contingency situations and escalate to management
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines
- Knowledge of clearing / settlement / nominees/custodial operations in Hong Kong and Global markets
- At least 2-3 years' of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organization
- Proactive, flexible, innovative, ability to multi-tasks and work under pressure; Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Curiosity to look beyond face value, get to the bottom of "why" and to answer the "so what"
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Access, and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in Macros and VBA is an advantage
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.