Job Summary: HKEX offers you the chance to join us in being part of a vibrant team to support the investor relations function to communicate effectively with investors and analysts, so that they understand our business strategy and development plans clearly.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to fill the position of Officer, Investor Relations. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external parties to organise investor meetings, roadshows and conferences; conduct research and analysis on the financial market data and industry trends to assist in creating the presentations to investors and analysts.
• Support the investor relations team in executing HKEX's investor relations strategy and events
• Assist in preparing and maintaining presentations for investors and senior management
• Coordinate in organising investor meetings, roadshows and conferences
• Collaborate with internal teams, including finance, business and corporate communications, to gather accurate and relevant information for investor communications
• Maintain the investor relations database and ensure accurate and up-to-date investor records and communications
• Conduct research and analysis on financial market data and industry trends
• Support the maintenance of the investor relations section on the company website
• Administrative tasks for the investor relations team
• University degree or equivalent
• 2-4 years' working experience preferably in finance, accounting or investor relations
• Knowledge of financial markets and financial statements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to details and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.