HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties:
The successful incumbent will work on the business side of Trading Department, supporting various HKEX initiatives in the derivatives market, particularly in microstructure development and relevant projects.
- As a member of the development team, to support the implementation of market initiatives including market consultation, business requirement analysis, cross team project co-ordination and market communications
- To assist in conducting feasibility studies and market research relating to the derivatives market in order to facilitate the launch of new project initiatives
- To assist in the co-ordination and liaison with other departments, regulator and market participants on various initiatives
- To assist in conducting regular and ad hoc analysis and in preparing presentation materials, proposals and business updates for the management
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics / or Social Sciences
- High degree of accuracy, attentiveness to details and thoroughness with all tasks
- Strong inter-personal, presentation and effective relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in data analytics, quantitative analysis, and/or data manipulation is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in the Hong Kong securities and/ or derivatives market will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.