Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support in client onboarding team on daily processing including account opening and static data maintenance
- Review client documents/instruction and update the information to system as maker
- Verify the system data against client document/instruction as checker
- Returned mail handling
- Ensure account opening and client static maintenance delivered within SLA
- Assist in Audit, regulatory review, FATCA and CRS reporting, etc
- Promptly response and provide solution on enquiries from Front office/Customer center/Branch, etc
- Support UAT if needed
- University degree with minimum 1 years relevant experience within the Banking & Finance industry.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of IT systems and operational banking processes
- Ability to improve processes, coordinate multiple tasks and strong teamwork
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.