HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary: Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Provide phone and email enquiry support for cash and derivative markets.
- Handle complaints or dissatisfactions from participants.
- Liaise with other departments on daily operational problems when required. Refer suggestions and complaints to related departments for comments and actions. Handle security voice file maintenance request and broadcast messages to ensure correctness of the source information and monitor timely update of records
- Consistently identify process improvement opportunity and drive change.
- Conduct internal and external training on our service or new product if necessary.
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- University Degree, preferably in Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years' relevant experiences in securities firms or well-established financial institutions. Preferably in client service area or call center.
- Basic knowledge on custody and derivative is preferred. (E.g. CCASS settlement, corporate action)
- Professional phone manner especially when handing difficult conversation.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Conversant PC skills including MS Word / Excel /PowerPoint /Access/ Sharepoint
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.