Officer, Customer Contact Center (Inbound Team)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide and process information in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests about insurance products and services.
- Provide and process information through systems and other departments in response to customer's enquiries and concerns about insurance products and services. Resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary and proactively build long term trust with customers during case handling
- Arrange follow up call to respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Completed DSE or above
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- Good written/spoken English/Chinese (incl. Mandarin)
- Microsoft Office
- Customer focused, highly organized and able to meet tight deadline
- Able to adapt to changes and work under pressure
- Positive and proactive