About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process. The Role Responsibilities
- To provide routine agency services for syndication loans
- To be responsible for all operational actions and activities for those accounts assigned to ensure action completed on time without issue
- To ensure risks are properly managed and authorized.
- To provide continue support and idea for process improvement to achieve better result in term of cost, productivity and service standard.
- To ensure objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Timely reporting and escalation of all risk exposures.
- To provide back up support for the team supervisor when required
- To help training up all new joiners
- To provide professional agency services for all agency accounts
- To coordinate with different SCB branches to provide agency services in prearranged locations.
- To ensure terms and conditions in different agreements are followed and services are delivered.
- To ensure actions taken fulfil legal and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure all settlements and asset bookings are performed in accordance with pre-arranged procedures.
- To liaise with borrowers, issuers, lenders, investors, lawyers, auditors and other professionals to ensure issues arisen are properly handled
- To ensure policy and procedures are followed and issues arose are reported and escalated.
- To provide accurate and timely information for individual account assigned.
- To train and develop colleagues in the department
- To provide back up support to Supervisor and take up checker role when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- Syndications transactors
- Product Control
- Anti-money Laundering Policies and Procedures
- Lending Processes and Standards
- Remittance Processing
- Problem Management Process
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers