Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide one-stop service to credit card customers by handling phone enquiries and processing applications to enhance customer experience
- Implement customer retention programs and identify cross-selling opportunities proactively
- Ensure all operational and sales activities are in full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Post secondary or above, preferably degree holder in any disciplines
- Experience in call centre or banking industry, good knowledge of credit card operations and banking services is an advantage
- Customer-focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in shifts on weekends and public holidays
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Service Executive
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.