About the Business
Deloitte's Operations Transformation team applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our client's priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace digital agenda, optimize costs and maximize operational efficiency. This includes:
- Transforming business operations to take advantage of disruptive business models and establish new capabilities that foster and catalyze future growth
- Focusing on working with clients to reimagine, redesign and digitalize their business processes in order to achieve improved efficiency, customer experience and impact
- Delivering complex transformation programs through best in class tools, accelerators and methodologies to scope, manage and reduce the risks of delivery, and ensure longer term benefits can be delivered and sustained
Work you'll do
- Provide leadership, direction, and oversight to offshore claims assessment and underwriting teams
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries, providing updates, and resolving issues related to claims and underwriting
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and providing proactive solutions
- Collaborate with onshore lead to align strategies, share insights, and optimize client service delivery
- Monitor performance goals, KPIs, and to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Update (as required) and implement standard operating procedures, best practices, and quality assurance measures for claims assessment and underwriting processes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies, and industry standards
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide feedback, and identify training and development needs for team members
- Monitor claim and underwriting trends, identify areas for improvement, and implement process enhancements to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Support client liaison and escalations, work with clients to conduct case allocations for offshore team
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging best practices in claims assessment and underwriting
- Prepare and present reports on team performance, operational metrics, client satisfaction, and key insights to senior management
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as insurance, risk management, or a related discipline.
- 5 - 6 years of experience
- Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin, read and write English
- Experiences in MNC firms are prioritized
- Extensive experience in both claims assessment and underwriting across various lines of business.
- Strong knowledge of insurance policies, coverage terms, claims procedures, and underwriting guidelines.
- Client oriented mindset with focus on delivering exceptional service to client
- Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on Deloitte China Social Media.