My client is a global investment and asset management firm that specializes in venture capital, private equity, and mergers & acquisitions. We are currently looking for an Operation Head based in Hong Kong.
- Daily fund operation management: establish and improve the overall business process, coordinate, and manage the daily operation procedures of the fund; carry out daily management such as fund net value calculation, stock position verification, corporate event, cash position management, provide position liquidity and market value analysis and Other periodic reports, etc., support the annual audit work and provide various materials.
- Compliance: Manage in accordance with the Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission and related regulations, as well as internal compliance requirements.
- Risk control: liquidity of investment portfolio; stress testing, etc.
Description of job requirements:
- Familiar with the supervision and regulations of the Hong Kong Securities Regulatory Commission, proficient in English and Mandarin. Hong Kong Licensed Person (RO) is preferred
- More than 5 years of operating experience in the secondary market, with good communication skills
- Familiar with the management company's operating structure and fund structure, familiar with the company and fund-level risk control system, supervise the compliance process, and ensure that various filings and information disclosures meet the requirements of relevant laws and regulations
- Be able to conduct due diligence of investors and have good internal and external coordination resources