We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Enterprise System Operations team under System & Network Operations department is responsible for managing the round-the-clock, 24x7 operations of HKEX enterprise systems. We play a critical role to ensure high system availability of Markets, while we will continuously enhance the team to support our future business need. Job Duties:
As an Operation Manager, you are in charge of our shift operation team resources to ensure high efficiency and integrity of our daily system operations supporting both internal users and external parties. You will be responsible for developing your team with new skills and processes over a transformation journey. You will be managing key operations responsibilities, including incident handling, escalation, operation acceptance of key system rollouts or system releases and business continuity plan execution. according to the industrial best practice. Responsibilities:
- Drive the team to achieve the continuous service improvement objective(s), by regularly review and modernize the team process/workflow and enhance the team performance/efficiency.
- Ensure smooth, effective and efficient systems operations for both daily BAU operation including post critical system change.
- Ensure all operational KPIs and metrics are being measured and met, including internal customers satisfaction objectives.
- Team resource management for system operations including severe weather and failover events.
- Plan and arrange proper training and staff development for the team to improve their skillsets and knowledge, to support upcoming changes on team structure/process/workflow.
- Ensure proper event/incident management with proper management escalation where appropriate in accordance with industrial best practice/standard (e.g. ITIL).
- Manage IT systems failover within agreeable RTO and RPO in according to standard operations procedures, coordinate with corresponding stakeholders for the planning and execution of IT BCP and service continuity drill exercises.
- Ensure the appropriate controls and relevant documentation is maintained in accordance with relevant company policies and IT standards.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or IT relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years' experience in data center and systems operations.
- Experience in managing 24x7 mission critical operations and project management.
- Familiar with the operations of Linux and Windows, IBM mainframe and Cloud is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, strong leadership, and ability to share new thinking models for improvement and enhancement in systems operations.
- Possession of ITIL Certification, ISO27001 Certification, Cloud related Certification is an advantage.
- Strong problem solving, communication, open discussion, team coaching, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
7x24 Shift (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: