Our client is one of the Major Private Equities House in the region. To cope with current business expansion, they are inviting a senior operations manager who will oversee their operations in Hong Kong
- Hands-on solid buy side operations experience.
- A self-motivator who is diligent, patient, seeking for excellence, able to multitask, and perform under pressure.
- An effective and efficient communicator who is able to interact well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good Fund administration / Fund auditing / Compliance / IT / Private Equity / Experiences
- Current CPA holder or relevant accounting knowledge/skills will be advantageous
- Daily operations of trade confirmation / reconciliation / settlement, NAV calculation, risk reporting, data analytics, corporate action, etc.
- Limited/selected compliance and IR-related tasks, e.g. account opening, reporting, operational due diligence, subscription & redemption, policies & procedures preparation/update, and registration.
- Work with both internal and external parties on different projects from time to time, e.g. process enhancement and automation.
- Native or Near Native English is Mandatory
- Fluent Korean Language skills will be a definitive advantage