Operations - Cash and Collateral Management Officer
Cash and Collateral Management Officer is an entry level role responsible for managing collateral daily to protect the Firm from Counterparty risk of default. Our Counterparties include Banks, Pension Funds, National Governments, Insurance Companies and Hedge funds. On a daily basis we process high volumes of cash (in various currencies) and security movements to cover our exposures. Our role means we work closely with colleagues in Credit, Risk, Legal, Sales and Trading giving you the opportunity to interact on a global scale. Responsibilities:
- Ownership of all assigned counterparties.
- Focus on High quality and accuracy of data input
- Agreeing exposures with Counterparties utilising cash, securities and re-pricing
- Coordinating, monitoring and booking a high volume of collateral movements using Citi's internal systems.
- Investigation and resolution of collateral breaks, disputes and queries.
- Timely completion of reconciliations and reporting processes.
- Assist management in identifying process or system enhancements
- Develop an understanding of Derivative products and system flows
- Help to create and build an environment of teamwork and encourage two-way communication across the unit.
- Be an ambassador for the Margin Utility team, raising the profile of the unit across the EMEA, NAM and ASPAC areas
- Understanding and experience in the Collateral Management / Margin processes and products and the associated legal documentation would be advantageous.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Fundamental comprehension of financial industry regulations
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting