FountainCap Research & Investment (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. ("FountainCap") is a long-only equity fund manager focusing on global long-term opportunities that benefit from China's on-going growth and transformation. Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a reliable Operations Associate:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in managing investment operations, including but not limited to core functions such as Reconciliations, Fund Administration, Corporate Actions, Proxy Voting, Cash Management, Trade Settlement.
- Ensure daily workflows are implemented and executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure procedures and controls are adhered to regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, vendors, brokers, and custodians on handling various tasks.
- Monitor the quality of services delivered by vendors and services providers.
- Provide support to the Team with regards to new business initiatives and pipelines.
- Collaborate on various cross-function initiatives, projects, and ad-hoc duties.
Education and Professional Requirements
- University degree holder
- Preferred: Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of operations experience in buy-side or sell-side.
- Knowledge on QFII, Stock Connect, Hong Kong, Taiwan market are preferred.
- High level of integrity, collegiality, consistency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Proactive, ability to multi-task, able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Passion and self-motivation.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.