This role will support the Operational team on day to day tasks and will be working closely with the COO on a range of operational tasks across middle office for a multistrategy fund.
My client is a well established, Leading Asian Hedge Fund with over a decade in the market here. A strong track record and multiple funds diversified across the region give a strong edge while being lead by a market leading fund manager.
- Assist in Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation and review of hedge funds and verified the accuracy of the realised P&L in transactions, day-to-day funding activities and liquidity managemen
- Assist in month-end closing and management reporting
- Update the cash and security transactions into the system for valuation purpose
- Arrange bank instructions for cash transfers and deposit placement
- Assist in hedge fund year-end audit, liaise with auditors/fund administrators to facilitate audit of the funds
- Trade Settlement Management look after trades matching and settlement, monitor and resolve any unmatched/fails
- Perform daily reconciliation on cash and security accounts to reveal any abnormal items
- Support the calculation of capital call and redemption
- Work closely with Trader, Portfolio Manager to facilitate Portfolio Management
- Liaise with brokers, Prime Brokers and Fund Administrator on both issues (trades and cash reporting) relating to the funds
- Work with a team in providing full support to third-parties inquiries and the instruction execution
- Support ad-hoc duties as required to meet the business needs if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant/related experience from the Hedge Fund or Fund Administration industry
- Experience in Fund Accounting, Middle office or Custody & settlements
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, word and PowerPoint, knowledge in Bloomberg
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical mind and good time management skills;
- Responsible, self-motivated, Mature, pleasant and patient, and able to work independently & efficiently
- Good communication & interpersonal skills to coordinate internally and externally
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
The candidate will receive a very competitive package as well as a great opportunity to be part of a huge Hedge Fund growth story.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525