About FountainCap Research & Investment
FountainCap Research & Investment is an equity long-only investment manager with an all-China investment strategy. With relentless focus on in-depth fundamental research, the firm aims to identify and invest in high-quality companies that substantially benefit from China's economic transformation and growth. The firm manages assets for globally recognized institutional investors, including sovereign wealth funds, pensions, endowments, corporates, and family offices.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in managing investment operations, including but not limited to core functions such as Reconciliations, Fund Administration, Corporate Actions, Proxy Voting, Cash Management, Trade Settlement.
- Ensure daily workflows are implemented and executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure procedures and controls are adhered to regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, vendors, brokers, and custodians on handling various tasks.
- Monitor the quality of services delivered by vendors and services providers.
- Provide support to the Team with regards to new business initiatives and pipelines.
- Collaborate on various cross-function initiatives, projects, and ad-hoc duties.
- University degree holder
- Preferred: Accounting / Auditing / Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of operations experience in buy-side or sell-side.
- Knowledge on QFII, Stock Connect, Hong Kong, Taiwan market are preferred.
- High level of integrity, collegiality, consistency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Proactive, ability to multi-task, able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Passion and self-motivation.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.