Candidates need to have knowledge and experience of primary and secondary market trading and financial functions (such as fund accounting, fund management, trade support, and management reporting etc.). The ideal candidate is required to have knowledge of private equity and project-based experience. Experience in Blockchain industry is a plus.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with Fund Administrator to prepare monthly NAV
- Liaise with various external parties such as legal counsels, auditors, fund administrators etc.
- Investment support to investment team
- Prepare capital calls/distributions calculations
- Handle investor’s onboarding procedures
- Work with auditors for fund audit
- Account opening and other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, accounting, and other related disciplines
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in private equity, fund administration or fund accounting
- Strong logic skills, attention to detail and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin