• Middle office trade support • Report to CIO • Flexible Hours and Part-time will be considered
- Work as key member of boutique Private Wealth asset management firm.
- Provide middle office operations support to CIO.
- Provide support on analysis of investment strategies, back-testing, etc.
- Middle office trade support between firm, brokers and custodian banks.
- Daily updates of Portfolio Management System (PMS) and portfolio valuation reporting. Excel VBA maintenance.
- Reconciliation of client accounts with custodian banks and PMS.
- Prepare client reports and presentations.
- Investment strategy analysis and back-testing using Bloomberg, excel and other systems.
Functional expertise and professional experience
- Minimum 5 years middle / back office operations experience in Asset Management.
- Solid Accounting foundation.
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills. Some Macro and VBA programming capabilities required.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and financial instruments (Equities, Fixed Income, Options, FX).
- Familiarity with investment strategy back-testing desirable.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Detail-oriented; Process-oriented.
- Ability to work independently in quiet work environment.
- SEPTEMBER availability.