We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Data Center Operation team under Technology Operations department is responsible for the round-the-clock, 24x7 operations of HKEX data centres. The department is also responsible for change and service continuity management and ensure a smooth and robust IT operations for HKEX systems. Job Duties:
As an Operation Manager, you are one of the members to manage our mission critical and highly secured data centers. This includes data center capacity management, asset management and critical facilities management. Responsibilities
- Ensure proper implementation and assignment for the data centres facilities capacities and location of the equipment.
- Carry out for data centres hardware movement control, stock take and govern in the data integrity inventory.
- Manage and responsible data centres physical security access rights audit and governance.
- Monitor and administrative activities within data centres to ensure compliance with data centre management standards, procedures and best practices for reliable data centre operations.
- Review the operation procedure and manual preparation; conduct regular review of such documents to keep up with the changes and operational efficiency.
- Ensure the appropriate controls and relevant documentation is maintained for data center operations is according with relevant company policy and IT standards.
- Conduct regular review of procedures and technological studies to automate or improve the processes to enhance operational stability and efficiency.
- Drive shift left level 1 support for improving efficiency.
- Ensure all operational KPIs and metrics are being measured and met.
- Manage and support the tools and systems for data centre operations
- Be passionate about the quality and quantity of services being provided, and continuously strive to improve the operational experience.
- Ongoing supporting of ISO27001 ISMS, SOC reports.
- Manage and monitor the third-party vendors, SLAs governance and performance to meet company goals.
- Create a dynamic, highly motivating, and adaptive culture with stakeholders and peers.
- Peers and stakeholders' management, resources management and budgeting for ongoing BAU tasks and project implementation activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years' experience in world class data centre operations, preferably with data center operators serving multiple locations and interfacing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing 24x7 mission critical operations, asset management, inventory management, capacity management and budget handling.
- Knowledge on ServiceNow, Data Center management tool and RFID application is preferred.
- Possession of ITIL Certification, SOC Report I & II and Certified Data Centre Professional qualification an advantage.
- Familiar with data centre operation procedures, asset management, data centre rack and power capacity management.
- Multi skilled and adaptable person to learn and drive new ways of doing things and share perspectives of shift-left operational transformation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills to management.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinking with sound analytical skills, strong leadership, result-driven with good organizational skills
- Strong communication, open discussion, team coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: