As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers.
- Manage the team to ensure operations processing
- Monitor productivity and maintain turnaround time
- Review operational standards in compliance with the Group policies and processes
- Monitor the quality control in Operations and manage the operational risks related matters
- Work closely with the group office or different stakeholders for the system enhancememt and UAT
- Initiate process innovation and improvement to improve the work quality
- Provide hands-on operational support to the team to ensure work efficiency
- Participle in ad hoc projects / duties assigned in accordance with business needs
- Bachelor degree
- 8+ years of solid experience in trade finance transactions operations
- Proficient in UCPDC, ISBP, URC, URDG knowledge
- Knowledge of wide range of trade finance products, the transaction process and market practices
- Keep abreast of market and regulatory requirements
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Jacey at 3907 3944 for more details.