Operations Manager, Trade Services
You will primarily be responsible for checking and approving Import bills and/or Advance against Receivables transactions. Main Responsibilities
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Assists the Section Head in supervising import LC issuing, export LC advising, and Advance against Receivables activities.
- Ensures efficient processing of transactions, fulfillment of servicing standard and provision of quality services to both internal and external customers.
- Ensures that the practice and procedures stated in relative manual have been strictly followed during the course of transaction processing.
- Recommends actions in relation to changes in law, Rules of International Chamber of Commerce, Government regulations and bank policies which will affect the import transactions.
- Secondary education or attained the HKDSE
- Holder of CDCS will be an advantage
- 15 years' experience in bills operations with expertise in commodity trade and back to back LC opening.
- Good written English and able to communicate in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.