Our client, a well-established asset manager, is looking to hire an Operations Officer to join the HK Operations team.
- Provide operational support to all business units
- Responsible for routine operations and management reporting
- Handle the counterparties’ account opening documents and monitor the progress
- Match and confirm the trades with brokers and counterparties.
- Undertake other ad hoc projects when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines
- 1+ year of relevant work experience in fund administration, custody bank, or asset management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player and can work under pressure
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Well-versed in MS excel, VBA and Chinese character input
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!