A Quant Hedge Fund is looking for an operations officer with around 2-5 years of experience to join their expanding team. This role will report directly to the operations director.
- Assist with daily fund operations, including but not limited to trade captures, settlements, corporate action processing, stock loan booking, cash management, payments, cash fee/financing monitoring and position reconciliations.
- Monitor fund margins, risk management limits and restrictions, and generate risk reports.
- Assist with fund accounting responsibilities, including but not limited to assisting with fund valuations, calculation of NAVs, management fees, incentive fees and performance
- Liase with fund administrators and ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate with fund administrators and clients to assist with fund flows such as subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches.
- Communicate with investors and counterparties on operational and account-related issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Approximately 2-5 years of relevant finance and accounting experience
- Previous experience in hedge funds or fund administration
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with Eze Eclipse an advantage