The incumbent will be attached to the Client Onboarding team within Operations to support the end-to-end client onboarding operations process.
- As a case worker in Operations to onboard new clients by completing the end-to-end Ops flow of the followings:
- Review client onboarding and maintenance documents
- Identify names, conduct name searches and discount hits
- Conduct investigative searches on clients, source of wealth entities and affiliates on adverse news, political exposure and sanction-related issues
- Perform data enrichment in systems
- Follow up with Front Office on exceptions
- Cross support Account Review and maintenance cases when required
- Support other Ops related ad-hoc projects and duties when required
- Prior experience in client documentation review and name screening
- Multi-tasking, well-organized, independent, positive and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in private banking
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel skills, etc.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.